Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Enhancement shaman, orc

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Majae
Anonymous

Enhancement shaman, orc Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman, orc   Enhancement shaman, orc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 5:57 pm

About You

1. Your name:Alexander
2. Your age:17(18 in 10 days Very Happy )
3. Location:Bulgaria
4. Languages:Bulgarian,English
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) school
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc).
im available after 19:00 game time to 0:00/1:00

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
i5bj03rn@hotmail.com - msn
9. List your computer and internet connection:
video card- radeon 9550 128mb
processor - Athlon64 2800+
1gb DDR2
10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
yep

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
im experienced in pve/pvp , can learn the new content pretty fast and im always prepared for raids
Your Raid Availability Information:
im available every day except friday and saturday(sometimes). but they are free days anyway

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
no
13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
3 out of 5 maybe
Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Majae - Al'akir
15. Class:Shaman
16. Race:Orc
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window)
32 days
18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build.

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding?
i currently have pvp gear since its better then any kara/t4 items
my build is pve/pvp , i have improved wf totem and +%hit from resto so ye i consider it good for pve aswell

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
dps/support dps
22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
full kara/3 bosses in ZA/magtheridon/gruul/void reaver + solarian/some bosses in SSC/
i like teamwork and progress
23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
i bring agility potions; im not broke

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus)
worldofraids.com
i use big wigs only

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
the stuff of legend - i left because they went inactive for the last 2 weeks and we didnt raid anything at all
26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
Majae on Executus
Majae on Neptulon
27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
ingame
Back to top Go down
silvernecx
Officer
Officer
silvernecx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Enhancement shaman, orc Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman, orc   Enhancement shaman, orc Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:52 pm

it dosent look bad but you need more hitrating but we can always work on that;)
but we can yous a good geard dps shaman il talk to you ingame for a small talk
Back to top Go down

Enhancement shaman, orc
Page 1 of 1