Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lorrainn
Anonymous

Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter   Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 4:23 pm

Hi there to everyone.

About You

1. Your name:Chris
2. Your age:17
3. Location:United kingdom
4. Languages:English
5. Your occupation: British Army.
6. Your schedule:Everyday, unless on duties.
7. List any contacts in Nex superne: Spoke to Marx, and i am good mates with Behemothnl.
8. List your out-of-game contact information: drsexc911@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection: 1 gb ram nvidia, 6400 256 g card, 3.6 mps connection

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0) or Ventrilo (3.0.1)? Yes

11. Motivation: Basically, i am out to enjoy the game, and experience as much of it as possible. I feel that i can offer the guild my services in several different ways. I am an easy going person, i have a good laugh, and get on with any one. I have a helpful attitude, responsible and can follow orders very easy.

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? Yes.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? 95% of raids.
14. Character Name and Realm: Lorrainne (Al'akir)
15. Class:Hunter
16. Race:Blood elf.
17. /played time: 26 days 3 hours at level 70.
18. Talent Build and Link: 0/39/22

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

20. Gear and Talent Choices: My spec is aimed at increasing damage and Ranged attack power. There for increasing my over all out put of damage. i have 2 k Ranged attack power unbuffed.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? To provide the guild with a hunter that knows what he is doing to help in any situation available. I will be a valuable asset to the guilds dps in raids, and increase the humour on a guild run;)

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any not able bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE? Full Karazahn. Full Zul Aman, Gruul. Havn't actually down a boos in SSC but faced several.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke? I always carry 40 pots of Major agi, numerous amount of mana and health potions. And over 100 netherweave bandages. I'm never out of money, but at the same time i never have over 1000g. Average of about 500 at any given time.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. With the dps i deal, omen is a necessary. Deadly boss mods is also a must have. and ct raid.

25. Guild History: Convicted at the moment. But raiding has deteriated in the last few weeks there for, not giving me the chance to enjoy the game. To keep the fun in the game, raiding is a necessity to open all areas of the game, and working as a team to complete these.
26. Alts: No alts. Lorrainne is my mian focus. and my only focus.
27. How did you find out about Nex superne: Behemothnl has been giving me information on Nex superne for a while. So i decided to speak to an officer and find out more information. Giving me the incentive to apply.

Well thats it as far as i can tell. Thanks for your time. Hope everyones well. look forward to hearing from you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter   Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Hello
I cheaked your gear on armory and its not so good yet so you realy need to work on it
and maybe later u can do a new apply but now you cant join Nex superne with this gear
sorry for that and good luck
Back to top Go down

Lorainne- LVL 70 Hunter
Page 1 of 1