Lano

PostSubject: Feral druid apply   Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:26 pm

About You

1. Your name: Kim
2. Your age: 19
3. Location: Norway
4. Languages: Norwagien/eng
5. Your occupation: School
6. Your schedule: School 5 days a week, from 08:25-15:15 server time. And i am getting my driving lessons, and i dont know when they are hehe

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: kao1234-8@hotmail.com-MSN

9. List your computer and internet connection: I have DSL: 54mbps, and have a stable internett.

10. TeamSpeak: I have ventrilo and teamspeek2 but i havent ventrilo 3.0.

11. Motivation: I want more exp, and i need more gear, and i am good to follow orders. and i learn fast

Your Raid Availability Information:Its fine i can raid Sun-thur 19:00-23:30....

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: I belive so that i can yes:)

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? All of them too. If not i give info long befor the day i cant.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Lano - Al'akir
15. Class: Druid
16. Race:Tauren
17. /played time: hum i cant get in wow now, but if i remember right i have playd under 20 days:P just on the druid then, i have a lot og alts on lvl 40 and that stuff:P

18. Talent Build and Link: 4/46/11

19. Armory Link: I have tank gear. Heavy clefthoof and that...and the staff from Heroic mec on the last boss. and the link is

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? yes

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? OT until i get better gear.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any not able bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?no i aint constantly broke.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus) I have deadly boss mod, aggro addon. and more that i cant remember now.

25. Guild History: I was in a kara guild befor, but they didnt raid so much so i leaved, on al'akir.
26. Alts: List any serious alts you have. jpg-warlock-lvl 46.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc) cheers Dejay told me how to maby get a member here in this guild, so now i am trying.
Back to top Go down
Lano

PostSubject: ...   Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:13 pm

Am i getting an answere yet?*:S
Back to top Go down

Feral druid apply
Page 1 of 1