Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Paladin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cagranth
Anonymous

Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:47 am

Recruitment application Form

About You

1. Your name: Eren Eray
2. Your age: 26
3. Location: Turkey
4. Languages: Turkish, English
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) Studying electrical engineering in university, owner of an it company.
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc). My work times and studies are not regular at the moment but i'm using 3 nights for raiding. I made my schedule in the begining of everyweek so i can inform officers and/or raid leader and/or class leaders. Also raid days effects my schedule.

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)
I only talked with "ormoro" There can be some spelling mistake.

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
navalyn@hotmail.com is my msn adress. I'm using navalyn@gmail.com as my primary mail adress and GTalk.

9. List your computer and internet connection:
I'm playing WoW with my Packard Bell Easynote W8068 laptop with 1024 adsl connection. But there is some lag problem because of my country.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
I'm not good at talking voice chat programs for mixing voices but i an handle it.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
There are not many things to say but i want to do organised raids. I'm not a pro player but i'm trying to do my best.

Your Raid Availability Information:
As i said in the schedule part, i cant give that information but i'm gonna attend 3 days in a week.

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
If there is not a serious problem, i'll try to arrange my schedule for raid hours and i think there wont be much problems.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
Like i said, it can be max 3 in current situation. But if i can arange my works and free times, i can come more than 3 and let the officers known from 2-3 days before the raid.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: (include level if not L70) Cagranthas L70 Al'akir Server in EU
15. Class: Paladin
16. Race: BE
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window)
Total time played:34 days, 6 hours, 50 mins.
Time played this level:13 days, 6 hours, 43mins.

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build.
44 / 17 / 0 44-Holy, 17-Prot, 0-Retri

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
I havent got any serious sets but a few tanking and farming items.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding?
Yes, it's for PvE raiding. Havent got any PvP items. I'm a holy paladin, and the only raid i've seen is Karazahn. I'm not bad at it but some lack of experience. As a holy paladin, i have 1610 bonus heal unbuffed.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
I want to be a raider in your guild.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
I've only experienced in Karazahn as i said but havent defeated Netherspite. I like an organised raid. The thing i dont like is waiting. If the raid the guild planned starts at 8.00, it must not start at 8.15 or after. And players must be ready before the summoning time.It's not important if we couldnt do it, but we must ready in time, and take it serious. And and one other thing is, if it's not serious, i dont like changing a member in raid for just drops.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
Yep, i'm a bit broke but buying my pots and heal bonus food myself.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus)
Searching the web for bosses but i dont have actual preparations. As i said, i dont have much experience. I'm using DeadlyBossMods, Healbot, Holy Hope, PalyRunner, Bongos2, ArcHud, Cartographer, Atlas, Atlasloot, and a counter addon for cooldowns. Also have EnemyCastingBar.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
I'm in Magicolohic at the moment and this is the only guild that i'm in. It is a guild that most of the players, officers and GM's are friends, and i'm one of them but most of them leave. Also we got a lot of raiding problems. That's the reasons for leaving.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
I've Emrullah, level 15 Tauren hunter. He is the only alt in Al'akir server. (Not counting level6-10 unplayed chars.) I've also a l36 drenai hunter in Azjol Nerub server and a 29 undead priest in scarshield legion servers.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
Last night i write in trade chat that i'm looking for a guild and "ormoro" asked me if i want to join after saying my bonus healing and inspecting my items.

Thank you for your intrest.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 1:22 pm

You haven't put any effort in the post you made, can't even find the armory link !

After all it's up to the LOLadin CL lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Hi Cagranthas,

Please contact met ASAP ingame and be ready to recieve an invite.
I am happy to invite you to Nex Superne.
Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Cagranth
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Thank you.

After you mentioned, i realized that the links i put didnt appeared after i post. But i inserted armory and talent links.
is my talent tree
is my armory link.
Back to top Go down
Cagranth
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 4:39 pm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Cagranthas armory.
wowhead.com/?talent=sVxhbgzhestx0t0xz talent tree

i wish this time it appears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paladin Application   Paladin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1