Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Application - Elfstyle - warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elfstyle
Anonymous

Application - Elfstyle - warlock Empty
PostSubject: Application - Elfstyle - warlock   Application - Elfstyle - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 1:04 am

1. Your name: Gregory
2. Your age: 16
3. Location: London, UK
4. Languages: English (fluent), German (good), Russian (fluent), Bulgarian (fluent)
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work): I'm at college now.
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc).:
Technically - about every day after 7 pm server time. Of course I may have some days off for various reasoms

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc):
I mainly use Skype, but I'd rather not give it here.

9. List your computer and internet connection:
AMD Athlon 4200+ 1GB ram 8mbit/s broadband.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?:
No, but I can and will install/use it if I have to.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.:
Because I am a skilled player, people think I am funny (whatever the reason for that) and I think I will be able to offer something to your guild.

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? :
I assume I would, but as I said before I may have to take days off for various reasons.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week):
I think 4/5 a week as a minimum, but more often than not all of them.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: (include level if not L70): Elfstyle - lvl 70
15. Class: Warlock
16. Race: Blood Elf female
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window) 23 days, 7 of those as a 70.

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build.:
43/7/11

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)
I also use a different chest and trinket when raiding - trying to get as much +spell hit as possible.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding?:
I feel my build is the PvE raiding spec, however I can always respec to something else, depending on guild's needs.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?:
I feel I can be a good DPS.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
I have not raided much with this char, but I have some kara experience with my mage.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?:
I always carry an oil in my backpack and I can bring flasks/food to the raid, but I did not have the opportunity to do so yet.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus):
I regularly browse WoW-europe forums. In raids, I use omen and turn on my raidframes.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
I have been in some old guilds with this char, as it is almost a year old now, but my recent are <Toxic Nightmare>, which I left as they did not offer me what I have expected from them.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.:
I have a lvl 70 mage - Brainlag.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc):
The advert in the /2.

P.S. I apparently registered before posting as I thought a registration was needed to post. My bad :<
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elfstyle - warlock   Application - Elfstyle - warlock Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:29 am

Sorry mate, but your gear is below the minimum requirements to join the guild.

How about you get the Frozen ShadowWeave set and some items from the badge's vendor, then i will consider your apply.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elfstyle - warlock   Application - Elfstyle - warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 pm

Marximos wrote:
Sorry mate, but your gear is below the minimum requirements to join the guild.

How about you get the Frozen ShadowWeave set and some items from the badge's vendor, then i will consider your apply.

Thank you.

understatement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Elfstyle - warlock   Application - Elfstyle - warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Elfstyle - warlock
Page 1 of 1