Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Nxl, Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nxl
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:38 pm

About You

1. Your name: Nicklas
2. Your age: 17
3. Location: Sweden, ~Malmö
4. Languages: Swedish, English and some Spanish
5. Your occupation: Upper secondary school, second year out of three.
6. Your schedule: I can raid almost every day from about 15:00-24:00 and I'm almost always online in the weekends. Only thing that can affect my gameplay is if there is something important I need to do (etc homework...)

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
Nicklas_L@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection:
Well, I average about 20-30 fps in 25 man instances and I'm rarely geting any disconnects.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
Yes.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
I'm a calm person who always do my best and geting the consumables needed to be able to progress and I (almost) always do what's best for the guild in most situations.

Your Raid Availability Information: Listed above.....
What I've heard there shouldn't be any problem for me to come to the raids.

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
Probably yes, but as I said I might have something more important to do sometimes.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
Would say 4, maybe 5.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Nxl
15. Class: Warlock
16. Race: Undead
17. /played time: 11 days

18. Talent Build and Link: but since I maily got affliction gear (and not capped hit) I might just respec to

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile:

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? Yeah, but since my gear is more affliction based I would rather go for it I think...

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
Dps, Soulstone, healthstones and consumables? Rolling Eyes

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
Have only done Karazhan, Gruul and 3 bosses in Zul'aman at this charcter. Have done 5/6 Ssc (know tacts for Vashj tho, done some attempts) and 3/4 TK (never done kael tho, don't know tacts)

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
No, I've got my priest which is my farming guy and atm I've got about 3k gold.
I will bring the following to the raids:
Super mana potions
Flask of supreme Power (or Pure death)
Superior Wizard Oil
Blackened Basilisk

24. Raid Preparation:

Using Grid, Deadly bossmods, Omen and Recount.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
Was in sacred for a while. Left because lack of members and progress...

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
Farming//pvp charcter: Xath

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
Silver...something wrote about Nex superne in the trade chat so I thought I could give it a shot Smile

Hope u consider this application
Regards from Nxl
Back to top Go down
Nxl
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:39 pm

Hmm..... my talent builds won't show up Shocked
wtf -.-
well, the destruction build (which I am atm) is 0/21/40 and the affliction build is 42//1//18
Back to top Go down
Nxl
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 12:30 am

UI:

Code:
http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=wowscrnshot021908201655ym0.jpg

Specs:
Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IZbxckIbzZEx0trozhhi

Code:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=IA0rVRfkVtcooZxx0tM

Armory:
Code:
http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Nxl

Hope u can make something out of this Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 am

Your gear is Ok, but need few adjustments.

As start, your hit rating is low for you as Des lock, so i would suggest that you change your +spell damage gems to +4 Hit rating and +5 spell damage, you got 17 gem sockats, if you are to get +4 Hit rating in each one of them the total would be "206" a bit more than what we need which is "202", so you can get 16 gem as +4 hit rating and +5 spell damage and the last socket, you can have some Crit gem in it to increase your crit% as that your +crit is a bit low.

Or you can go as Aff spec till you get the gear that allow you to spec as Des.

You need to workout the Reputation thing with the Cenarion Exp, Sha'tar up to Revered, atleast for now.

So i will be waiting for your responce here about the gems, once you get them sockated i will grant you an invite, but remember that you have to workout your reputation thing.

Last edited by Marximos on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
nxl
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:36 pm

Yeah, I have now updated my gear with Veiled noble topaz. Got 15,60% spellhit now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:27 pm

Ok, about the Hit rating, it should be capped, but for now i'll skip it a bit.

What i'm worried about is your Crit%, try to improve it, if i'm to get you in, i will have you as trial for a while.

The good thing is you are an Enchanter, so i assume that you will slap +12 spell damage on your rings ASAP.

Throw me a /w ingame to get you in, if i didn't get to you first.

Welcome to Nex superne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nxl, Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nxl, Warlock   Nxl, Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nxl, Warlock
Page 1 of 1