Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Undead rogue apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chillin-
Anonymous

Undead rogue apply Empty
PostSubject: Undead rogue apply   Undead rogue apply Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 10:38 pm

1. Your name: Daniel
2. Your age: 25
3. Location: oslo, norway
4. Languages: norwegian, english and spanish.
5. Your occupation: work. 08-16
6. Your schedule:
7. List any contacts in Nex superne: changed

8. List your out-of-game contact information: msn, mirc.

9. List your computer and internet connection: 10 megabit line. not excactly sure of speccs on computer, but it handles wow pretty easy. i build the computer myself like 1 year ago and paid shitloads of money.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)? of course.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? i have a dwarf level 70, on alliance side kazzak server. i have experience up to illidan. Been on every boss encounters in TBC except zul aman. I enjoy raiding and i always try to be best dps-er:D

Your Raid Availability Information: i can play all days. on wednesday i work to 20.00 so i cant be here b4 20.30

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? all from 5/5 each week to 3/5. it depends what real life

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: chillini
15. Class: rogue
16. Race: undead
17. /played time: 2 days in 70:D

18. Talent Build and Link: 20/41/0 -

maybe not the longest apply. what i can say is that i am a good player, i always come prepared to raids, with pots etc. i enchant my gear with the best enchants. i have my own apartment so it doesnt mather when raids end:D
Back to top Go down

Undead rogue apply
Page 1 of 1