Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Greetings from Zeuslord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeuslord
Anonymous

Greetings from Zeuslord Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Zeuslord   Greetings from Zeuslord Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 2:09 am

Greetings

1. Your name:Zeuslord
2. Your age:24
3. Location:Scotland
4. Languages:Scottish and OINK all else Smile
5. Your occupation: work 5 days a week new job involed in shift work
6. Your schedule: well for some of u people that dont know me this warrior is an alt since my main in requiem i would only be able to raid possibly 3 days a week sunday/monday and tuesday since paladin is my main.

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: Not sure who might know me in this guild might be 1 or 2 people

8. List your out-of-game contact information: Gazza165@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection:my connection is very stable never d/c

10. TeamSpeak: Ventrilo (3.0.1) yes and i do speak on it when sober or drunk Smile

11. Motivation: well i would like to start raiding on warrior again since at the moment bt/mh at the moment boring the tits out of me just with 2 raids a week nothing else to do and we dont do alt runs so i would like to raid on warrior to if its possibly with u guys or not even just to help the smaller guilds progress

Your Raid Availability Information: like ii said further up on my apply prob sunday/monday/tuesday will be able to raid

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: yes

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? 3 max

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Zeuslord
15. Class:Warrior
16. Race:Tauren
17. /played time: at least over a 100 days
18. Talent Build and Link: 13/0/48
19. Armory Link

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? my spec is for raiding

21. Guild Role: MT tanking or OFF Tanking really doesnt bother me just hold threat and let no one pull agro Smile

22. PvE Experience: My Experince well i raided every encounter on the sever and have completed all with my main on alakir with requiem so experince should be all good

23. Consumables and finances: Consumables and finance i can cover both easy mode with 3 70s character

24. Raid Preparation: Omen for sure and deadly boss mods

25. Guild History: Convicted/Whisky Tango Foxtroxt/Requiem

26. Alts: well this warrior is an alt so i have a lvl 70 priest thats in convicted just for farming and my main in requiem

27. How did you find out about Nex superne:just saw that u were looking for tanks so i just took a chance in apply just to experince the 25man/10 mans in a different view since we dont usually do them in requiem with alts specailly 25mans anyway but its always fun
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Zeuslord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Nex Superne :: Welcome to Nex Superne ! :: Recruitment applications-
Jump to: