Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Borttappad - holy paladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Borttapa
Anonymous

Borttappad - holy paladin Empty
PostSubject: Borttappad - holy paladin   Borttappad - holy paladin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 10:53 pm

About You

1. Your name: Daniel
2. Your age: I'm 16
3. Location: Sweden, kolsva.
4. Languages: Swedish & english-
5. Your occupation: I got school and WoW.
6. Your schedule: I'm avaiable pretty much all days now, used to go away at weekends but that stopped now.
7. List any contacts in Nex superne:
8. List your out-of-game contact information: Lill3br0r898@hotmail.com & MSN.

9. List your computer and internet connection:
-8 Mbit
-1024 mb ram
-ATI Radeon X1600 PRO
-Pentium 4 3Ghz
Kinda bad, BUT, i have a new computer on the way, jsut ordered ;D

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0) or Ventrilo (3.0.1)? Yap. but not much of a talker.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
I'm a positive and a happy healer, Always willing to improve & learn. Whiping & money is not a problem for me. And im maad looking ingame Wink

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? - Oh yes, fits great, get some rest & some sleep before and after.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week) I can attend every raid.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Borttappad - Al'Akir
15. Class:Paladin
16. Race:Blood elf
17. /played time: 38 days. (29 on 70)

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/20/00 -

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) - I might be in Pvp, gotta try remember to log off in PvE.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? My talent build is definately build for pve and pvp. got imp for me & the rest of the casters, but i haven't got the Imp BoW.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? Healing madly & giving people a good view Smile

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any not able bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE? Kara,Gruul, 4/6 ZA, tries on Lurker & VR. no luck on those.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke? I always bring pots to the raids, and no. money is not a problem for me (anymore) just leveled up my professions and its going great atm.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus) I visit the guilds forum, & watch or read about tactics on bosses. I got X-perl interface,KTM,Deadly boss mods & Pallypower, the most useful for me atm.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
-Rice and Pork - I like PvE more than PvP.
-The Stuff of Legend - No progress.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have. I got a 70 Warrior on Darksorrow, and a Mage on Laughing Skulls that i'm currently leveling.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc) I saw you guys on wow-europe forums & in trade channel.
Back to top Go down

Borttappad - holy paladin
Page 1 of 1