Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Druid Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rovohdru
Anonymous

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 5:45 pm

1. Your name: Johan
2. Your age: 19
3. Location: Sweden
4. Languages: English / Swedish
5. Your occupation: Got work as a Bartender but dont work that much maby 1 weekend a month max..
6. Your schedule: Well 7 days a week if im not working then.

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: Did heroic Bot with Marximos.

8. List your out-of-game contact information: irc / yahoo / msn.

9. List your computer and internet connection: 24mbit. Dont want to write all my parts of my computer but i have like 50+ fps all the time and it workes fine.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)? Yes.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you. Because im a really active person and i love PvE and im not even alittle scared of repair bills Razz Im a really nice person and hope i can help this guild with the healing =)

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? Yes this fits me perfect since i work Friday and Satuday Smile

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? Every should be able to attend every raid.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Rovoh
15. Class: Druid
16. Race: Tauren
17. /played time: 21 days 12 hours 22 min

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build. 1/52/8 but i will go resto if i join.

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) Armory dont work for me atm.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? Im PvP geared and specced atm but i will spec Resto and bring my healing gear..

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? Active Healer.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE? Cleared Kara and ZA, Downed Lurker and VR. I love PvE and there's nothing i dont like about it.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke? No i usually bring's flask's, pot's and food for raids and when not in raid i farm gold and stuffs might be nice for raids.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. Using CTRaidassist, Omen, Big Wigs. Sites usually used is Thottbot or Wowikki.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving. Guild disband and my current guild is only friends and we are only PvP atm and i want PvE

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have. Got a 70 hunter on Agamaggan named Shoopom (armory didnt work)

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: Played heroic Bot with a warlock in Nex Superne so i asked him.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:20 pm

i support this thread
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Druid Application   Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 6:53 pm

He got my support too =)

Ops sry.. was logged on Admin acc.. This is PsychoDoll =)
Back to top Go down
https://nexsuperne.forumotion.com
silvernecx
Officer
Officer
silvernecx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Druid Application Empty
PostSubject: hey   Druid Application Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 7:46 pm

wisper me ingame m8
Back to top Go down