Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Zacroz, 70, warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zacroz
Anonymous

Zacroz, 70, warrior Empty
PostSubject: Zacroz, 70, warrior   Zacroz, 70, warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:53 pm

Recruitment application Form

About You

1. Your name: Balder
2. Your age: 18
3. Location: Vejle, Dk, Denmark
4. Languages: Danish, English, Spanish, French
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) Work
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc).
Can raid in evenings like from 17 or 18 and to we are done

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)
Maybe Raśl did instance with him

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
Bfm8@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection:
Cant remember computer but enough for wow, internet 2mbit

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
Yes

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
Because im a very skilled player, and good social person. Im improving my gear all I can outside raids and im joining every raid im able to.
And I also also wanna try out with raids. If done full kara before, and then I also learn tacs very fast. I do everything I can to help
you guys to progress if possible. Really hope you could use a guy like me.

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]
Should be able to all days

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
If you want me in sure ill do my best to come every day

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
As many as possible, as I said before Very Happy

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Zacroz, Al'akir.. Maybe gonna chance name soon since this name is known for pvp, and I wanna start new on tanking when I got my gear,
doesnt mean I have done anything bad to anybody, and ofc if you take me in ill still be in even with new name Razz
15. Class: Warrior
16. Race: Orc
17. /played time: 26 days and 2 hours on this char

18. Talent Build and Link:
07/05/49

19. Armory Link:

20. Gear and Talent Choices: Talents, I mean this is the talents that fit me best for tanking, but if you have any comments let me get them Very Happy
about the gear, I still improve a lot since I had some problem with a friend deleted my gear cause he thought I didnt wanted to pve anymore

21. Guild Role: Tanking, and just do what you tell me to do, and if I have suggestions about tacs, ill only talk about it if you say okay for it.

22. PvE Experience: Kara, ZA, and have seen friends play in SSC/TK/BT

23. Consumables and finances: Healing pot, armor elixirs, stamina buff, and food buffs, all in all the pot/flask/elixirs that is needed.

24. Raid Preparation: Ehm Bosskillers.com to learn tacs if my friends cant learn me them.. And I check what addons my m8s and stuff use in raids, when they go bt and mh

25. Guild History: Noone yet im affraid

26. Alts: None, only my twink baman.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: Was in group with one of your members

And I know I aint got the best gear yet.. But as I normally say Skills > Gear.. Hope you can agree with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zacroz, 70, warrior   Zacroz, 70, warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 9:57 pm

Good tank, made Mech wih him, and you know what... I DIDN'T DIE !!!! atleast not from over aggroing !

You have my vote
Back to top Go down
silvernecx
Officer
Officer
silvernecx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Zacroz, 70, warrior   Zacroz, 70, warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 11:40 pm

il talk to you ingame wisper me ingame
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Zacroz, 70, warrior   Zacroz, 70, warrior Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 3:06 am

U DIDNT DIE !!!
that is a passport for him TO BT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zacroz, 70, warrior   Zacroz, 70, warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zacroz, 70, warrior
Page 1 of 1