Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Behemothnl Holy pally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
behemoth
Anonymous

Behemothnl Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Behemothnl Holy pally   Behemothnl Holy pally Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 10:51 pm

About You

1. Your name: Arjan
2. Your age: 23
3. Location: Netherlands
4. Languages: dutch english and a bit german
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) work
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc). the only day that could mayb affect my availability is on a wednesday cause i have to work longer but thats on a rare occasion

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none) i only have talked to marx for so far

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc) satanas_lucifera_tedeum@hotmail.com hotmail and msn

9. List your computer and internet connection: for gaming rig i can direct you to my xfire profile which has my complete rig info
my internet connection has a speed of 6 mb down 768 kb up

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0) or Ventrilo (3.0.1)? i have ventrilo 3.0.1

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you. dedicated loyal active and willing to do something

Your Raid Availability Information: available every day of the week and if i have to work longer i will say so to my cl or gm

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? yes i am and if im not i will say so but this happens only on rare occasions or due real life things

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week) i think i can come 5 raids a week at least and if not due to some real life or personal matters i will say

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: (include level if not L70) Behemothnl al'akir
15. Class: palladin
16. Race: blood elf
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window) 75 days

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build. 41-20-0 armory down

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) armory down only thing i can say is that i have 1959 +healing unbuffed

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? this this is a pve spec as it helps with my healing but also increases my armor and effectiveness of some aura's and also gives me kings

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? healer would be the main spec tank the offspec

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any not able bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?

pre tbc mc and aq20 i came late on the game so only could see these 2 Sad
tbc gruul kara za some mag ssc and tk nothing downed in mag ssc and tk yet tho

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke? as i have all my professions at max i bring buff foods healing and mana pots and elixir of healing power

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus) wowhead i read a lot for the tacts the addons i use are omen for threatmeter decursive for disspelling magic poisons and other things my class can disspell deadlyboss mods big wigs and ctraid

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving. there where 2 former guilds which i cant remember the name from whas pre tbc and my current got no secrets but like to tell u in game

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have. beherith lvl 70 lock and ambeon lvl 70 mage have some other alts but not really bothered to lvl those up yet

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc) trade channel in game
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Behemothnl Holy pally Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behemothnl Holy pally   Behemothnl Holy pally Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 1:16 am

Ok, good apply to me, Welcome to Nex superne
Back to top Go down

Behemothnl Holy pally
Page 1 of 1