Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Holy Priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thisbe
Anonymous

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 1:43 pm

About You

1. Your name: Leni

2. Your age: 20

3. Location: UK

4. Languages: English

5. Your occupation: art student

6. Your schedule: Im part of a social/alt guild atm so I would like to keep a couple of days free for that. Saturday and probably Tuesday or Thursday depending on DS/Apex schedules. This wont apply when new content comes out and everyone is focusing on their mains.

7. List any contacts in Nex superne:

8. List your out-of-game contact information:

9. List your computer and internet connection: Not entirely sure of either but my FPS is allways about 30 or above and my connection is stable. My other half works for an ISP so we have special superduper internet and I have someone to whine at when anything goes wrong.

10. TeamSpeak: Ive allways been more of a vent fan myself but its all much of a muchness. There is a possibility of me being able to provide vent but it does involve talking to certain people very nicely.

11. Motivation: Difficult to answer this one as your form is so thorough (does flattery count in my favour?). I think its very important that members keep gear enchanted/gemmed, use the appropriate consumables, get to the stone 15 mins before raid starts etc so I allways try and keep well organised. I am an alchemist, Thisbe isnt maxed out yet but I have a pots master and elixir master (yes I know having three alchemists is wierd) that would both be used for the good of the guild. At the moment I seem to be doing pots for half the server! Being friends with some of the officers in certain guilds also helps if you want to bulk buy HODs or trade instance IDs or get certain items crafted etc

Your Raid Availability Information: All fine as long as raids dont go on too late (1am raiding with uni the day after isnt my idea of fun unless we are going for server firsts). Like I said before I would like a couple of days off for alt raiding but thats it.

12. Raid Hours: All fine except maybe Tuesday or Thursday

13. Raid Availability: Well if Marximos was serious about wanting 7 day a week raiding then I can do 4/5

14. Character Name and Realm:

15. Class: Priest

16. Race: Undead (ofc)

17. /played time: 40 days, 10 hours I hate to think what my main has racked up

18. Talent Build and Link: Most likely the a standard 19/42/0 COH spec but I may fiddle with it a bit.

off the top of my head url=http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=bxMhkhLZfbxcfMqVhVo seems about right

19. Armory Link: Currently PvP spec, does have a few bits to swap in and out depending on the fight (ie alchemists stone for endurance fights) but nothing major, got a Nights End and some blue shadow res shoulders for Hex Lord, all enchanted etc.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: All very standard, I do prefer COH to Divine Spirit as I think its an exceptionally strong spell and obviously the spec is makes you a far better all round healer. If I was to be the only priest and raid composition/gear was such that spirit buff was relevent then I would switch back. I did research alot of theorycraft when I chose this spec a few months back but if things change then my spec will too.

21. Guild Role: healer

22. PvE Experience:

Raid: progress (characters played)
MC: clear (holy priest)
BWL: clear (holy priest)
Kara: clear (all)
Mag: clear (all)
SSC/TK: clear (resto shaman, feral druid)- Thisbe has done most off SSC and filled in at alar + solarian
BT/Hyjal: clear (feral druid)

Things I like about PvE: new (and difficult) boss kills/trying new encounters, I love the way priests play with the 5 second rule and I love owning the healing (and coming last on overheal) meters with COH! I wish I had my old WWS stats for ZA, they were truely awesome. Unfortunately they get deleted after 15 days Sad

Things I dislike about PvE: retard wipes (like moving in flame wreath on aran), empty gem slots! OINK how much does a green gem cost while you wait for your blue/purple to be cut/drop, guildies not enchanting gear or using consumables also drives me insane.

23. Consumables and finances: I like to have 1000g spread around my characters. I buy new consumables every weekend and obviously this is made alot easier by being able to craft them myself. I even have an enchanter for my mana oil!

24. Raid Preparation: ElitistJerks is practically my bible. All the up to date bits seem well theory crafted and well worth a read no matter what class/spec you are. My favourite addons are Grid, Autobar, Bigwigs, Bartender and Bagnon. All things that keep my UI nice and tidy. Unfortunately with my laptop being away I cant show you Thisbes UI. Only my shaman is set up on this pc because hes the character I alt raid with.

25. Guild History: Aztecs, Darkstorm, Punished, Altacular.

Left aztecs due to artistic differences with the officers; they thought all the loot should go to their alts/offsets and I wanted an attendance based system. They had lots and lots of cancelled raids due to terrible attendance and I just found the whole thing very frustrating. The last straw was looking at WWS stats that showed a certain officer had used 95% flash heal on a new boss fight and had all the raids innervates.

Being desperate for a guild and not wanting to go backwards in progress I jumped into the first suitable guild that would have me. I soon discovered that truely hardcore raiding is not for me, I disliked the atmosphere of Darkstorm, the guild politics and I hated raiding with my other half. I then decided to look for a casual guild for my priest alt and found Punished. Punished reformed into two guilds, one is still called Punished and the other is Altacular. I am very happy with Altacular but as the name suggests, it is an alt guild and I would like to leave my alt there and have a main guild as well.

26. Alts

Pumplemoo, feral druid, T5/6
Chainveal, resto shaman, T5 (alt main)

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: in game chat

Thanks for reading and I hope to be hearing from you soon

PS. It may just be me being a moron but I dont seem to be able to get your links working properly, hope you dont mind having to copy paste.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 3:03 pm

Talked to this guy this morning and he really seems like a nice guy and a Hardcore Raider, we could use more of thoose Smile

Nice app btw.
Back to top Go down
silvernecx
Officer
Officer
silvernecx

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: nice   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 9:31 pm

we need a good player like you

btw what gear you hav on your priest
Back to top Go down
Thisbe
Anonymous

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:26 am

I did try and link it but I seem to be made of fail

Not great gear but best you can get if your unlucky on ZA/TK/SSC drops
Back to top Go down
Thisbe
Anonymous

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 1:28 am

ok your forum eats links

Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Al%27Akir&n=Thisbe
Back to top Go down
PsychoPriest
Officer
Officer
PsychoPriest

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-02-04

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 6:18 am

Hello m8.
I have read your apply and it looks good, plz try contact me Ingame, (If i dont catch u first) Welcome aboard.

PsychoPriest
Priest officer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest   Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1