Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Tank / Tauren Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Airdana
Anonymous

Tank / Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Tank / Tauren Warrior   Tank / Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:41 pm

About Me

1. Your name:
---Tamer
2. Your age:
3. Location:
---Turkiye
4. Languages:
---Turkish / English
5. Your occupation:
---University/Looking for job Smile
6. Your schedule:
---Anytime whole the week.I'll give more information if i find a job and when i have exams.

7. List any contacts in Nex superne:
---Noone

8. List your out-of-game contact information:
---afrika_kaplani@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection:
---Stable 60fps - 1Mbps ADSL

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)? :
---I can install TS.I can't speak long senctences and can't understand some long senctences.It didn't caused any problem before.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
---Playing carefuly,learning tactics and watching videos if i'm not experienced on a boss.I don't save my DKP for the best item.I'll need if it is an upgrade for me.We shall go on our way with little upgrades, aren't we?

My Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
---Yes

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis?
---Can attend every raid.

My Character

14. Character Name and Realm:
---Airdana/Al'Akir
15. Class:
---Warrior
16. Race:
---Tauren
17. /played time:
---Total:38 days / This level:25 days.

18. Talent Build and Link: 9/5/47 -

19. Armory Link: -
---Also have Fire resist gear.(Badge items).Just need a few Flame armor kits and some enchants to make it up to 290-300.Have some Frost resist gear but still need Iceguard Helm/Leggings.Trying to be immune crit for sure.

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding?
---PvE spec'd and good for talent tree for tanking.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
---Main tank/off tank.Its up to other tanks gears.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
---Karazhan(full) / ZA(Four bosses) / Gruul / Only Lurker in SSC.
Like PvE because of team play basicly.We come together for the same aim.
Don't like PvE if some people has to leave before raid end time / if people comes raiding
with half pve/half pvp spec and without flak/elixir/cooking buffs.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
---Major Agility/Defense Elixir/+30 stam cookie/ and some flasks according to what kind of boss.I am always poor because trying to gear up my resisting gears and buying consumables all the time.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit?
---wowhead.com/thottbot.com/worldofraids.com
Using Omen/DBM/NECB/Fubar/Pitbull/Bonbos/Atlas/Cartog/Quartz and a few more.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
---The Stuff of Legend/Punished/No chance to escape/Requiem/Punished
Reasons to leave: Low pop for raids,PvP spec'd raiders without elixirs and flasks,A friends guild but not doing low level raids,They don't let people doing pug ZA even they don't have a spot for those people.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
---None

27. How did you find out about Nex superne:
---On trade yell.
Back to top Go down
-Airdana
Anonymous

Tank / Tauren Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tank / Tauren Warrior   Tank / Tauren Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 9:47 pm

I sent the Armory and Talent link but they disapeared after sending message.

Armorly Link
Talent Link
Back to top Go down

Tank / Tauren Warrior
Page 1 of 1