Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Warlock Destro Undead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warda
Anonymous

Warlock Destro Undead Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Destro Undead   Warlock Destro Undead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 am

1. Your name: Naief
2. Your age: 18
3. Location: Saudi Arabia - Makkah
4. Languages: Arabic and English.
5. Your occupation: Upper secondary school, third year out of three.
6. Your schedule: I can raid almost every day from about 15:00-24:00 and I'm almost always online in the weekends. Only thing that can affect my gameplay is if there is something important I need to do (etc homework...)

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
Esfinja-G6@hotmail.com

9. List your computer and internet connection:
Well, I average about 30-40 fps in 25 man instances and I'm rarely geting any disconnects.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
Yes.

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
I'm a calm person who always do my best and geting the consumables needed to be able to progress and I (almost) always do what's best for the guild in most situations.

Your Raid Availability Information: Listed above.....
What I've heard there shouldn't be any problem for me to come to the raids.

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
Probably yes, but as I said I might have something more important to do sometimes.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
Would say 4, maybe 5.

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: Warda
15. Class: Warlock
16. Race: Undead Female.
17. /played time: 23days.

18. Talent Build and Link: the famus 0/21/40 destro.

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile:

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? Yeah.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
Dps, Soulstone, healthstones.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
Have only karazhan gruul's lair and 1st boss in ZA and Hydross in SSC.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
No,i'm a smart person i allways got enough money now i'm trying to get my epic flyer..
I will bring the following to the raids:
Super mana potions
Super Healing potions
Superior Wizard Oil
Blackened Basilisk
Elixir of Major Shadow Power or Adept's Elixir

24. Raid Preparation:

Using Deadly bossmods, Omen, Necrosis, XPerl, Big Wigs and Class Timers.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
Was in Punished had a missunderstanding that lead me to leave guild.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
none

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
Something wrote about Nex superne in the trade chat so I thought I could give it a shot.

i also have fire ress gear ... not completed yet need more items.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Warlock Destro Undead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock Destro Undead   Warlock Destro Undead Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 2:10 pm

First, as Des lock, you need your Hit rating at 202, you have 182 so raising it till 202 isn't a big deal, Secondly, you need to be Exalted with CE, Scryers, Sha'tar, you are Revered with all of them, so fixing it till Exalted will not be a hard job.

Your gear is fine at this point.

Fix up the Hit rating and the Reputation with those Factions, then buzz me here or ingame.
Back to top Go down

Warlock Destro Undead
Page 1 of 1