Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Nezlioth - Undead Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Nezlioth - Undead Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Nezlioth - Undead Rogue   Nezlioth - Undead Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 5:07 pm

Your name: Ken
Your age: 18
Languages: Swedish and english
Your occupation: I'm currently doing my second year in the gymnasium where I'm studying to become a carpenter.
Your schedule: School: It's from 8-16 normally, sometimes I get home earlier, so I'm free from 16:30-1:00.
When I get home at that time there's nothing that can stop me from playing unless there's an emergency that needs my attention.
I don't spend very much with my friends in my spare time, because they are living far away from me so I only meet them in school for the most of the time.

List your out-of-game contact information: Pwnagerouge@hotmail.com

List your computer and internet connection: 4 gb ram, 510 mb graphicard and 64 mb windows and zata ofc ;P also I've got dual-core 6,4 gbHz (amd that is). My connection is stable, 24 mb/s - Tele2.

TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)? Yes.

Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
I'm a very hardcore and dedicated player that won't quit the raid until the encounter is dead or the raid leader says it's over.
Giving me the opportunity to show you my dedication and compassion to the guild won't be regreted, that's a promise

Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? Yeah, I won't miss a raid.

Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
as I said, I won't miss a raid. I will attend to 5/5 raids every week giving strenght to the guild. (I'm a living computer)

My character: Nezlioth - Al'akir. Level 70 Undead Rogue, /played: 40d 20hours. This is a new char made in TBC.
Talents: lolstepp specced at the moment, I will of course respecc combat if I get to join you guys. And I know what talent points I should choose as PvE combat.

Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) Can't give you a amory profile, you'll just have to search the armory for yourselves. Nezlioth - Al'akir. I mostly got pvp gear but I'm spamming heroics all the time.

Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? I think I have to improve my gear some but I'll have that fixed in no time. And I mentioned the talent stuff before.

Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be? I will provide you pure damage.

PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE? Downed everything up to Naxxramas, and 3 bosses in there in Pre TBC. Cleared all heroics, Karazhan and Gruul's lair in TBC. I like to succeed! I like to sit hours trying to down the encounters and when we do it will sure as OINK be worth it. But what I don't like is slackers, players who don't know how to play their class, and won't read/listen to tactics given.

Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
Super healing potion
Flask of rentless assault.
Other agility/dps potions.
And no, money is not a problem for me. I farm when I have to, and that's that

Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus)
Bosskillers.com
Wowwiki.com
Curse.com
Addons: Omen, Bigwigs. That's the 2 main addons I use for raiding.

Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
Haven't been in any serious guild with this char, I'm currently in my RL friends guild only for fun purposes.

Alts: 70 Paladin at Silvermoon. Never play at that char anymore though.

How did you find out about Nex superne: My friend found out about this guild and he suggested that we would make a 2 man application since we both are interested in PvE.
Back to top Go down
https://nexsuperne.forumotion.com

Nezlioth - Undead Rogue
Page 1 of 1