Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

Kójó 70 Rogue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kójó
Anonymous

Kójó 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Kójó 70 Rogue   Kójó 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 12:57 am

1. Your name: Adam
2. Your age: 14 ( 15 in 20 days )
3. Location: England
4. Languages: English
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) School
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc).
Monday - Thursday i can play around the time 16:30 - 23:00 Game time.... Friday to Sunday could be all day possibly, depending if i have anything planned

7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
had an MSN, got hacked so im making a new one soon and will inform after.

9. List your computer and internet connection:
Broadband.

10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0)?
Got Ventrilo, not Teamspeak but will gladly download Teamspeak if neccersery Smile

11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you.
Well im a active, experienced player on most bosses you are taking...my previous ally guild was pretty succesful and i have recently rerolled horde..missed raiding a lot and so im back, I am also quite a talkative person and will always say hi to members when they log in etc. I shouldnt have any problems getting to know the members and becoming good freinds with all guild members in the future.

Your Raid Availability Information:
Your raiding time is just about perfect to fit into my timetable, exept maybe i'd have to come off half an hour early on sunday - Friday as i have troubles getting up in the morning Razz

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times?
Mostly yes, explained in previous question.

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week)
Will be able to attend most raids on most days

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: (include level if not L70) Kójó Level 70
15. Class: Rogue
16. Race: Undead
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window) 13 days 10 hours

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build.
19/0/42...PvP build, will obviously change to 16/45/0 once im in a PvE guild.

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.)

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding?
My gear isnt great, but i will try make ALL possible Karazhan and ZA raids to gear up asap. My build is currently PvP but will most deffinatly change to PvE once i find the right guild.

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
I would firstly expect to be a standard raider in the guild, attending raids and just listening and following orders, but since i have downed most if not all the bosses you are on, i could see myself in the near future helping you guys explain to the others how we can take the bosses.

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any notable bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
TBC bosses i have taken down: Doom Lord Kazzak, Hydross, HKM/Gruul, Whole of Karazhan, DoomReaver (think thats right..first boss in TK) Things i dislike about PvE is if a raid is constantly wiping on easy bosses because one person out of the 25 fails to listen to instructions and therefore wastes the whole guilds time.

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke?
Would bring healing pots to all raids, and elixers to 25 mans. Gold isnt such an issue, im not afraid t farm if neccersary and i have plenty of uncompleted quests i can do.

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus)
Ventrilo, KTM threat Meter, Deadly Boss Mods.

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
The Dragon (Bladefist Ally) Left because leader and many others left so i followed them to the next guild called The Watch (Bladefist Ally). Hunter is still in that but Shaman is now in a social guild with freinds etc.

26. Alts: List any serious alts you have.
Dwarven 70 dwarf hunter on Bladefist, Elementzz 70 Draenei Shaman on Bladefist.

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
I found out by a recruitment application made in City Trade Channel

Thanks for taking your time to read this...hope i'll be working along side you soon! Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kójó 70 Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kójó 70 Rogue   Kójó 70 Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 7:38 pm

u seem like a decent player that apparently knows his stuff, but the gear is just terribad and that is the barrier i am facing to give u a ginv

what do u think u can do to overcome the gear barrier and be a vital essence of our raid?
Back to top Go down

Kójó 70 Rogue
Page 1 of 1