Welcome to Nex Superne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Nex Superne

Guild of Al'akir

HomePortalGalleryRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog in

feral druid apply

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jot van
Anonymous

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:07 am

Recruitment application Form

About You

1. Your name: Jot van Suijlen
2. Your age: 13
3. Location: the netherlands
4. Languages: english, dutch
5. Your occupation: (ie school/university/work) middle school (gymnasium 2nd year, i dont know if you guys know what gymnasium is Razz)
6. Your schedule: List the days and hours you are normally available. Include things that can affect your availability (working hours, school, university, friends etc).
parents ^^ but that will not happen to often
7. List any contacts in Nex superne: (Leave blank if none)

8. List your out-of-game contact information: (email/IRC/Yahoo/MSN/AIM/GTalk etc)
jot_van_suijlen@hotmail.com
9. List your computer and internet connection:
hehe they are good enough to handle raids np Very Happy
10. TeamSpeak: Are you able to talk on TeamSpeak(2.0) or Ventrilo (3.0.1)?
yup
11. Motivation: Why should we recruit you, what makes you different and a worthwhile a member of the guild? Convince us to recruit you. i want to gear up, get more raid experience.

Your Raid Availability Information:

[Raid Hours are Sunday- Thursday 19:00 CET to 23:30CET, Friday and Saturday are raid days off]

12. Raid Hours: Are you capable of attending all of our raid times? i cant raid on Thue and Thurs because i have soccer than, i can join later as replacement if needed ^^) the rest of the days im avaiable but i have to go afk some times not to long Smile

13. Raid Availability: How many raids are you capable of attending on a weekly basis? (eg Attend every raid, can attend 4 out of 5 raids a week) Sunday, monday, wensday

Your Character

14. Character Name and Realm: (include level if not L70) Gigajot (70 ofc Cool )
15. Class: Druid
16. Race: tauren
17. /played time: (type /played in-game into the chat window)

18. Talent Build and Link: 41/41/41 - Link to your talent build. 0/47/14

19. Armory Link: Link to your armory profile, and an explanation of anything that may not be readily apparent from your armory profile (alternate sets of gear, currently PvP-specced, etc.) (thats my pvp gear i cant get my tank gear on it atm, you have to inspect me

20. Gear and Talent Choices: How does your current gear and talent choices benefit your raiding endgame role? Is your talent build spec'd for PvE raiding? yup

21. Guild Role: What do you perceive your character's role in our guild would be?
the guy whos talking much in g-chat and whos making fun alot Very Happy

22. PvE Experience: List all raid instances and any not able bosses you have defeated. What do you like about PvE? What don't you like about PvE?
Karazhan-All
Gruul's lair-All
Magtheridon's lair- All
SSC- Lurker
TK- void reaver

23. Consumables and finances: List the consumables you bring to the raids. Is farming gold and consumables difficult for you? Are you constantly broke? i can farm gold easily np Very Happy

24. Raid Preparation: Which sites and forums do you visit? Name a few add-ons that are essential for your role in PvE raids. (Raid UI Screenshots are a bonus)
ktm/omen
deadlyboss modds/big wigs
void reaver alarm (for void reaver)
ct raid assist

25. Guild History: List current and previous guilds (with realms) and reasons for leaving.
Trauma (hakkar) Push It To The Limit (hakkar) left both because they went inactive (there are to many italian ppl on hakkar and to less english ppl)
26. Alts: List any serious alts you have. i dont have any serious alts

27. How did you find out about Nex superne: (wow-europe.com forums / friend / other etc)
trade channel Razz
Back to top Go down
Jot van
Anonymous

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:12 am

whops i forgot that i know all ZA bosses too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 1:55 am

contact me ingame for a talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

feral druid apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: feral druid apply   feral druid apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

feral druid apply
Page 1 of 1